SKI’s Speaker BIO
So, you need someone to keep the crowd alert?!
Always the class clown, Jeff ‘SKI’ Kinsey has never been at a loss for words. However, to polish up his organization of material and delivery he joined Toastmasters International while consulting at LexisNexis in Miamisburg, Ohio. He worked his way up to ATM (Advanced ToastMaster) in 1998 in the Fast Trackers club on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
The following sections are just some of the highlights…
- Making Money with LINUX, Akron Linux User Group; 2019.
(This is an updated presentation given by SKI to JaxLUG in 1999).
- TaskrLedgr CRM for Alexa, Amazon Alexa MeetUp, Columbus, OH; 2019
- Do You Need an Alexa Skill, Eastern Wineries Exposition License To Steal Workshop, Syracuse, NY; 2019
- SurveyLine for Alexa, Alexa Conference, Chattanooga, TN; 2019
- Alexa for You and Me, Tuscarawas County Public Library, New Phila, OH...
Continue reading →